Ever wonder what goes into running a successful bass fishing tournament? Or a fishing club? Well, you've come to the right place!
In Episode 8 of the "It Pays to Fish" podcast, we feature Robert "PB" White. He's currently the president of Team Nashville Bassmasters, a fishing club in Nashville, TN. Affiliated with FLW, Tennessee Bass Federation and The Bass Federation, Team Nashville Bassmasters is comprised of members of all skill levels with one mail objective in mind- becoming better anglers. They fish several tournaments each year as well as hosting their own annual tournament every February, aptly titled, "Frostbite" which is the team's fundraiser and helps keep the club operating throughout the year. PB has been involved for over 12 years and has a lot of great insight into running tournaments and leading a fishing club.
In this episode you'll learn:
- What Team Nashville Bassmasters is, and how being a member of a fishing club like that could greatly improve your skills.
- What goes into running a successful fishing tournament.
- Insight behind obtaining and choosing the right sponsors for tournaments.
- Why learning and using social media is a valuable tool and necessity for successful marketing.
- Team Nashville Bassmasters
- Team Nashville Bassmasters on Facebook
- T.J. Martell Cast for a Cure
- Th3 Legends
- FLW Fishing
- Tennessee Bass Federation
- The Bass Federation
- Boys and Girls Club of Middle Tennessee
- Angie Scott's Facebook