In this third episode of the "It Pays to Fish" podcast we have a great chat with Troy Lindner, host of AnglingBuzz TV and The Ontario Experience TV. We talk about Troy's journey growing up as a member of the Lindner fishing empire, going to college in Arizona and hustling to make a name for himself as a personal trainer in the highly competitive Los Angeles, CA market. Though it all, still staying very much in touch with his passion for fishing and the fishing business.
We also discuss Camp Fish, the history behind it and what they have to offer now in the new incarnation. Troy talks about the new highly successful Fishing Careers Workshop as well, and what one could expect if they were to attend. Lindner gives listeners some great advice on how to go about getting into the fishing world!
This episode is brought to you by Mariner's Learning System. Go to www.marinerslearningsystem.com and enter coupon code itpaystofish to get 10% off any of their United States Coast Guard Approved Captain's License Courses!
In his episode you'll learn:
- How networking and live events are key to breaking into any business, including the fishing business.
- How studying books and other resources such as Google and YouTube outside the fishing world can apply and benefit you inside.
- The history behind Camp Fish and what they offer today.
- About the Fishing Careers Workshop.
- Troy Lindner on Facebook
- Troy Lindner on Instagram
- The Ontario Experience
- The Ontario Experience on Instagram
- AnglingBuzz TV
- Solar Performance
- Camp Fish
- Camp Fish on Facebook
- How to Start a Startup (YouTube Video Series)
- Tools of Titans by Tim Ferriss
- Tribe of Mentors by Tim Ferriss
- Tim Ferriss Podcast